ant to incorporate an Offshore Company? We at Legallands are happy to assist you with the best Legal services and expert professionals who will guide you through the process of incorporation of the Company.
HOW TO START BUSINESS OUTSIDE INDIA FROM SCRATCH?
Under ODI, an India Citizen can directly invest Outside India by way of contribution to the capital or through subscription to the Memorandum of Association of the foreign entity to incorporate an Offshore company.
It shows the long term interest in the overseas entity. Following are the options available for investment of Company outside India.
- JOINT VENTURE (JV); A JV means a foreign concern formed, registered or incorporated in a foreign country in accordance with the laws and regulations of that country and in which investment has been made by an Indian entity;
- WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY (WOS): In a WOS scenario, the entire capital is owned by an Indian entity.
LEGALLANDS Professional Team will assist you with their best legal and secretarial services to resolve any such issues for incorporating a business. There are two routes through which we can initiate a new business in the world while we are sitting in India!
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY ROUTES?
- Automatic Route
An Indian Party does not require any prior approval from the Reserve Bank of India for setting up a JV/WOS abroad (except in case of investment in the financial sector, where, prior approval is required from the concerned regulatory authority both in India and abroad).
- Approval Route
Require the prior approval RBI for which a specific application along with the documents prescribed therein is required to be made to the Overseas Investment Division in the Foreign Exchange Department of the Reserve Bank of India.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL ENTITIES PERMITTED TO INCORPORATE OVERSEAS BRANCHES?
- A firm;
- Proprietary concern.
- A company;
- Body corporate registered and incorporated in India;
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS AND FEATURES FOR INCORPORATING A COMPANY OUTSIDE INDIA?
Offshore or Company Formation outside India means managing, registering, conducting or operating in a foreign country with financial, legal, and tax benefits. Depending on the offshore jurisdiction, an offshore company may have the following benefits and features:
- Ease of Incorporation
- Minimal fees
- No foreign exchange controls
- High confidentiality
- Tax Benefits
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENT FOR INCORPORATION OF A COMPANY OUTSIDE INDIA?
Shareholder and director are two important persons, who are involved in the process of incorporation of a company. Where shareholders are owners of the company and directors act a manager of the Company, who runs the Company. There are no special qualifications or visas required for incorporation.
Following are the requirement for incorporating a company Outside India:
- Director: Every company must have a minimum of one director of local citizenship or permanent resident or employment pass holder.
- Shareholder: An individual or corporate can be a shareholder. In most of the small private limited companies, shareholders and directors may be the same person.
- Company secretary: Local residents and individuals of the country need the secretary of the company. All compliance aspects are taken care of by the secretary, administrator of the company.
- Share Capital: Share capital usually depends on the nature of the business and its future plans.
- Local Registered Address: To register of the company, every company needs to provide a local address.
WHAT ARE THE LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INCORPORATION OF A COMPANY OUTSIDE INDIA?
- Company Registration form
- Completed KYC form
- Copies of passports for all directors/ shareholders of the proposed new company
- Certificate of Incumbency of the parent company
- Procedure and Timeline.
- Opening of a bank Account
- Residential address proof of all directors/shareholders
- Client’s business profile in his home country.
- Bank statement/ bank reference letter.
If You Want to Incorporate a copany in India or any Offshore company, Strike Comapny Off in india, Please Feel Free to Contact LEGALLANDS – Best LAw Firm Delhi today- Also Read:- Foreign Contribution Amendment Act, 2020. or email us at [email protected] or call us at +91 11 4604 5777/8777.
WHY JOIN US
- Fast Delivery: Our services are designed to incorporate your company in the easiest and fastest possible way.
- A considerably larger value for the business: We only have services that can add great value to an organization and make sure you get the best.
- Reliability: We maintain transparent business transitions, which are derived from years of experience.
- Help round the clock: We’re just there for our clients. You are in safe hands. Rest assured.